Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Parent Teacher Online (PTO) is offered to you by CountryNet Software (a division of Trentvale Holdings Pty Limited) conditioned on your acceptance without modication of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of PTO constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions. CountryNet Software reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and undertakes to notify you by email if this should occur.
- You must complete the sign-up process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the order form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user id. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify PTO immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. PTO will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by PTO or related party if you provide unauthorised access to another person or unauthorised party. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- A “Registration Fee” must be paid once at the commencement of the use of PTO. This fee is only charged once in the lifetime of the school on the basis that PTO is used at least once in a “school calendar” year.
- PTO reserves the right to charge the school a new registration fee if PTO is not used once per year as a minimum.
- In consideration of PTO providing access to certain Confidential Information (via admin login) of the software service, Intellectual Property and Expertise, this information and access to such files is to be kept strictly confidential. You agree not to use, transmit, print or copy any information save for training purposes.
- PTO will provide an SLA according to industry standards and conditions to 99.99% of server uptime.
- PTO offers a money back satisfaction guarantee to any client who at the end of their first round is unsatisfied with the performance of the product/service. Both the registration fee and any usage fees will be refunded.
- PTO accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused from the use of its software or services.
- PTO accepts no responsibility for the quality of the data supplied. It is the client’s responsibility to provide PTO with accurate and up to date data.
- Client information collected by each party will be retained or disposed in accordance with the requirements of the client or any other statutory requirements. PTO retains all archived information indefinitely unless otherwise directed.
- These terms and conditions will succeed for two years after the completion of services provided.